₹40.00 – ₹75.00
Chandanadi Lauh is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form. It is mainly used in the treatment of chronic fever. This medicine is more commonly used in North Indian Ayurvedic practice.
- It can be used as a source of Iron, since it contains Iron calx (Bhasma) as ingredient.
- Dosage:- 250 mg – 500 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is usually administered along with honey or Triphala
- Visham jvara (Intermittent fever)
- Jirna jvara (Chronic fever)
- Recurrent fever
- Burning in eyes
- Diseases of the spleen and the liver
5 gm, 10 gm