₹36.00 – ₹68.00
Dhatri Lauh is an Ayurvedic medicine, in tablet form. It is used in treating indigestion, gastritis, constipation etc. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method. It contains Amla as the main ingredient.
- It is used in treating a wide variety of gastric and intestinal complaints.
- Dosage:- Consume 125 mg-250 mg (1-2) tablets 1-2 times daily before or after having meals or as recommended by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It gives relief in hyperacidity.
- It reduces free and total acidity significantly.
- It contains Lauha Bhasma (Iron calcined) so it is also useful in treating anemia.
- It is also effective in treating diseases of eyes and jaundice.
- It cures impaired digestive fire.
- It gives relief in bleeding disorder.
5 gm, 10 gm